Where do you source your herbs from?
We purchase our herbs from a variety of suppliers based on company values, practices, customer reviews, and availability of the herbs needed. Our primary supplier allows their farmers to dictate best practices to produce herbs, however, all farmers who produce organic herbs must follow the guidelines outlined by the USDA in order for the herbs to be labeled and sold as such.
We only purchase certified organic herbs to ensure the quality. We are in the process of finding small local and/or family owned farmers for our herbs. If you may know of any farmers in IL and/or stateside, we wanna hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What preservatives do you use in your products?
MMB uses a combination of natural and synthetic preservatives. Our products do not contain any phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde, no GMOs, & no petroleum.
Potassium sorbate- food grade preservative
Optiphen Plus - optiphen plus is a preservative system that contains two synthetic preservatives and one food grade preservative to create the system. This system was created to be a safe alternative to be used in cosmetic products in comparison to formaldehyde to combat bacteria and mold in products:
- Phenoxyethanol - synthetic preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol - synthetic version that acts as a humectant as well as a preservative booster
- Sorbic Acid - an approved food preservative by the FDA as well as for use in cosmetics by the EWG.
Tocopherol (aka vitamin e) - a natural preservative.
Dark amber bottles - we bottle our products in dark amber to assist in the preservation process.
When will I receive my MMBeauty Products?
MMB Processing and Shipping Policy:
Please allow up to 7 business days (not including weekends or holidays), for your order to be processed. All of our products are handcrafted with high-quality ingredients and take a little more time to prepare.
After your order has been processed, please allow an additional 3-5 business days (not including weekends or holidays) for your MMB package to arrive. We promise it will be worth the wait when you receive your natural goodies to indulge in!
*Carrier Holiday Shipping Delays* During the holiday season it gets quite busy for shipping carriers. During the holidays you may experience delays that are not at the fault of Mad Moisture Beauty.
My item arrived damaged. What’s your return policy?
We currently do not accept returns. If you receive a damaged product or it happens to get lost in transit, please email email@example.com and we will gladly assist.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We currently ship to Canada, France, and the UK.
I accidentally put in the incorrect address for my shipment. What should I do?
- The purchaser is responsible for providing the correct mailing address. Before finalizing your order please double check to ensure your shipping address is correct.
- We are not responsible for goods delivered to an incorrect address that was put in at the time of ordering.
- If you realize that you entered the wrong address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct shipping address before your shipping label is created and we will do our best to correct your address to update the shipping label.
- Once the shipping label is created, we are not responsible for the incorrect address & subsequent delivery.
My tracking information shows that my package was "Returned to Sender". What do I do now?
Returned to Sender Policy
If a package is returned to our warehouse due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by a customer, or if the customer was not home for delivery, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as any additional delivery cost.
Mad Moisture Beauty is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by a customer.
No refunds will be provided if any part of the address is incorrect.
Tracking shows that my package was delivered but I didn’t receive my package. My package may be lost or stolen. What do I do now?
Lost or Stolen Package Policy
We’re sorry to hear that your MMB goodies may be either lost or stolen.
- Please be sure to contact USPS and/or use your tracking number to ensure your package was delivered as well as that the mailing address is listed correctly.
- If you live in a condo, please be sure to check the mailroom in full as well as in your mailbox (many of our products arrive in packages small enough to fit into smaller mailboxes) in the event you may have been expecting a larger package that would not fit in your mailbox. If you have a front desk staff, please inquire with them about who was on shift during the time the package shows it was delivered via the USPS tracking information. It could be that the staff member did not distribute mail to the resident mailboxes yet.
- MMB is not liable for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order.
- Upon customer inquiry, MMB will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, as well as, tracking & shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
- If after the customer has directly contacted the carrier, and the carrier is unable to locate the missing package, please contact us at email@example.com with the case number provided by the carrier and we will further assist.
What is Route?
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience:
Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File here.
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here.
Where is my order?
Download Route’s mobile app for iOS from the App Store to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours. If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
What do I get when I insure my order with Route+?
What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: Terms + Conditions If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from
Does Route+ cover stolen items?Yes! When you insure your orders with Route+, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with the biggest name in shipping insurance as its partner, Lloyds of London.
What are my payment options?
We accept a variety of payment options to include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, and Stripe.
How do I leave feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Please email us your feedback at: email@example.com