Chill Moisture Box for Normal Skin
Specifically for normal skin types, the Chill Moisture Box includes:
- Mud Cleansing Milk - powered with French green clay to absorb excess oil and zap breakouts.
- Apple Skin Tonic - apple cider vinegar contains naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHAs) to help smooth, balance, and moisturize the skin.
- Hydrate face cream - active botanical ingredients include calendula flower, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, and aloe vera for a fresh plump glow.
Mud Cleansing Milk
Our silky cleansing milk is blended with mineral rich seaweed, organic lavender, and creamy shea butter to gently cleanse, refresh, and hydrate skin. Our clay is super fine and rinses away easily to avoid tugging on the skin. Can be used as a daily cleanser, a weekly face mask, or a spot treatment for blemishes. Great for all skin types to cleanse and detoxify skin.
Who It’s For:
- Matte/Dry Skin - use as a gentle daily cleanser that won’t strip skin of moisture.
- SHINE/oily - french green clay is excellent at absorbing excess oil helping to balance oily skin types. Use as a daily cleanser and/or a weekly mask as needed.
- Mixed/combination skin - use as a cleanser, mask, or spot treatment as needed.
- Chill/normal skin - use as a cleanser, mask, or spot treatment as needed.
- Acne Prone - use as a gentle daily cleanser that won’t strip the skin of moisture lessening irritation and breakouts due to dryness and irritation. Use as a spot treatment as needed.
- Green clay to detox and cleanse.
- Rose petal powder to beautify.
- Juniper essential oil to reduce blemishes and dermatitis.
- Chamomile essential oil to lessen dark marks.
To Use: As a cleanser: massage a small amount to the face for 2 - 3 minutes avoiding the eye area. As a mask: apply a thin layer to the skin avoiding the eye area. Let dry completely before rinsing thoroughly. As a blemish treatment: Apply enough mask to cover any breakouts. Leave on 10-15 minutes until dry. Repeat once more if needed, no more than twice in one sitting to prevent irritation from essential oils and over drying.
Ingredients: Filtered Aqua (water), Green Illite (French Green Clay), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Organic Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower, Organic Rose Petal Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Optiphen Plus (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid), Vegetable Glycerine, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (juniper/lavender/chamomile), Ascophyllum nodosum(seaweed) extract, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
Apple cider vinegar is a natural source of AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids). AHAs enhance the complexion, lightly moisturize, soften texture, smooth fine lines, tighten enlarged pores, and maintain the skin’s natural acidity. Great for all skin types.
Who It’s For:
- Matte/Dry Skin
- Mixed/combination skin
- Chill/normal skin
To Use: Apply to a cotton ball or pad and wipe face and throat prior to using mud cleansing milk or cleanser of choice. Repeat until cotton ball or pad is clean. Do not wash off. Keep out of eyes.
Key Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar to balance pH and gently exfoliate, essential oil blend to reduce dark marks/uneven skin tone and heal blemishes.
Ingredients: Filtered Aqua (water), organic Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Optiphen Plus (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid), Fragrance (organic lavender, black pepper, and clary sage essential oils)
Hydrate Face Cream
This creamy moisturizer contains an herbal infused blend of moisturizing oils to deeply nourish and restore the skin’s naturally glowing complexion. Active botanical ingredients include calendula flower, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, and aloe vera. This moisturizer contains aloe vera leaf juice to both hydrate (add water to cells) and moisturize (nourish the skin and seal in the hydration). It is also great for those with hyperpigmentation as it contains patchouli essential oil which can help to even and brighten the skin.
Who It’s For:
- Matte/dry skin
- Chill/normal skin
- Mixed/combination (dry skin)
- Premature aging skin
To Use: Apply a thin layer of cream to a clean face, neck, and chest. For added hydration use after skin nectar. Can be used both day + night.
Key Ingredients: calendula and aloe vera to hydrate skin. Patchouli essential oil to combat dark marks and
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil infused with Calendula Officinalis Flower, Filtered Aqua (water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis flower (Evening Primrose) oil, cornstarch (modified non-GMO), Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Optiphen Plus (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid), essential oils lavender/patchouli Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Not sure of your skin type? Take our skin quiz!