** COLD WEATHER DISCLAIMER**
Depending on the region where you live, the product may freeze during transit between the months of Nov - March. This will not impact the quality of the product. Leave the mist to sit out overnight and once thawed completely, use as normal.
- - - - -
Drench your skin in our hydrating face mist to instantly transport to a bohemian getaway with the scent of sandalwood incense in the air - a true chakra aligning experience. Our formula is loaded with fresh aloe vera juice, orange blossom water, and kissed with woodsy vetiver and vanilla to calm the skin + spirit.
Besides a moment of zen, our hydra-moisturizing mist offers both hydration and moisture. Shake before you mist to mix the soothing oil blend with the flower waters to envelop your skin in a soft natural dewy glow to be used alone, before makeup, or after.
Who its For
- Aloe Vera Juice + Orange Blossom Flower Water - Deeply hydrates the skin and calm irritation and redness.
- Jojoba Oil - Seals in hydration and closely mimics the skins natural sebum. Won’t clog pores while leaving your skin feeling hydrated and glowy.
- Sandalwood + Vanilla Oleoresin Essential Oils - antibacterial to help with breakouts plus aromatherapy for calm, chill vibes.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Orange Blossom Water (Citrus Aurantium), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel Hydrosol) Water, Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Polysorbate 20, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Magnesium Chloride, Chamomile Flower Buds (Matricaria Recutita), Blackberry Leaf (Rubus Leaf), Linden Leaf + Flowers (Tilia Flowers), Santalum Ovatum (Sandalwood Essential Oil), Vetiver Essential Oil (Vetiveria zizanioides), vanilla oleoresin essential oil (vanilla planifolia)
How to Use
- As a moisturizer - Shake bottle and mist evenly over clean skin at your moisturizing step. If more moisture is needed, massage first layer into the skin with hands, and shake and mist a second time.
- As a makeup setting spray - once makeup has been applied, shake and mist evenly over the skin, shoulders, and chest for a natural dewy glow.
- As a refresher throughout the day - keep in your purse to use throughout the day to refresh and sooth the skin + spirit as needed.
- Can I use the mist in place of my moisturizer? It depends on how much moisture your skin needs. If you have dryer skin, you may find that applying the mist over your moisturizer gives more moisture than using the mist alone.
- What skin types does the mist work for? Our Glow Mist works for all skin types. It’s recommended that dryer skin types apply the mist about 3 inches away from the face for more concentrated moisture and oily skin types mist 6 inches away from the face for a lighter application. To use over makeup, apply holding the bottle at least 6 inches away from your face.
Not sure of your skin type? Take our skin quiz!